David Gray is a litigation associate at Camden & Meridew. Before working at Camden & Meridew, David had 24 years of experience handling both personal injury and commercial claims in Indiana. David has handled trials involving high exposure umbrella claims involving catastrophic injury, wrongful death, products liability, transportation, and medical malpractice. He also has prior experience as corporate in-house counsel handling complex claims. Additionally, David has periodically served as an arbitrator throughout his career.
David and his wife, Carolyn, have a 14-year-old son Gary, and all enjoy the family bulldog. Whenever he can, David loves to spend time on the tennis court.
Areas of Practice
- UIC John Marshall Law School, Chicago – J.D.
- Indiana University – B.A., Philosophy and Political Science
- Certificate, Institute for World Legal Problems, University of Innsbruck, Austria
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Illinois Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Member Federal Trial Bar
- Former Chairman of the Board of the Edgewater Community Council (Chicago)
- Former Village of Crete Police Commissioner