Corey R. Meridew, a founding member of Camden & Meridew, P.C., is a Fishers, Indiana litigation attorney who prides himself on solving his client’s problems as quickly and efficiently as possible. Corey’s practice centers on the representation of two primary client groups: business clients and consumers.
An Indiana Litigation Attorney for Business and Consumer Matters
As a business attorney for Indianapolis and surrounding areas, Corey represents clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. From legal counsel regarding the details of starting a business to contracts and real estate to dissolution and succession and everything in between, Corey assists businesses with their ongoing needs in multiple areas of the law. And when the best planning fails to prevent disputes, he has the experience and skill to resolve these issues through arbitration, negotiation, settlement, or litigation as needed.
The second primary group of clients Corey represents is consumers who have been mistreated. The consumers he represents may be dealing with debt collection, credit reporting inaccuracies, banking fraud, and home improvement issues, among others. During uncertain and difficult times, Corey is a steady, trustworthy source of information and guidance as he advocates for his clients in the various areas of consumer law.
About Fishers, Indiana Attorney Corey R. Meridew
Corey is an experienced litigator who balances his competitive nature with his knowledge and understanding that some legal matters are best addressed outside of the courtroom. Most importantly, Corey is passionate about our judicial system and helping his clients navigate that system and its processes and procedures.
Before working at Camden & Meridew, P.C., Corey served as a judicial extern for the Honorable David McKeague of the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals. While attending Michigan State College of Law, Corey was the Managing Editor of the Michigan State Law Review.
Corey has been selected to the Super Lawyers® “Rising Star” list in multiple years, a recognition awarded to only 2.5 percent of Indiana attorneys 40 years old or younger or in practice for less than ten years.
Corey lives in Carmel with his wife, Alissa, and their five kids. He enjoys spending summers on and around water. Corey spends his time near the water salmon fishing on Lake Michigan and with his family on Lake Gage in his hometown of Angola, Indiana. Corey’s hobbies include running, wakeboarding, and fishing. Below is a photo of Corey with a 183 pound Yellowfin tuna he caught.
Contact Your Indiana Litigation Attorney
When you need legal counsel or representation for business or consumer matters in the greater Indianapolis area, Fishers, Indiana litigation attorney Indiana Corey R. Meridew of Camden & Meridew, P.C. will put his skill and experience to work for you and your interests. Reach out to schedule a consultation by calling 317-770-0000, completing the firm’s online contact form.
Areas of Practice
- Litigation, Trial and Appellate Practice
- Construction Law
- Business Law, Formation and Transactions
- Utility Law (Damage To Underground Facilities Act)
- Credit Reporting (FCRA)
- Consumer Law (FDCPA, Home Improvement Fraud, Defective Products, etc.)
- Michigan State College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business (B.S.)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Court of Appeals of Indiana
- Indiana Circuit, Superior, and City Courts
- Michigan Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
Publications & Lectures
- Implementing Technology in Small Firms, Indy Bar Association CLE (June 2011)
Honors & Achievements
- 2008-2009 Michigan State Law Review, Managing Editor
- 2007-2008 Michigan State Law Review, Staff Member