Justin Wyss is an Associate Attorney with Camden & Meridew. A lifelong Hoosier, Justin received his bachelor’s degree from Indiana University in Bloomington and his J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in Indianapolis.
During law school, Justin served on the executive board of the Health Law Society and was selected to the Order of the Barristers for his efforts in the Staton Intramural Moot Court competition. He has gained a wide array of experience by clerking for some of Indianapolis’s largest private and government organizations, including IU Health, Eli Lilly & Company, and the Office of the Indiana Attorney General.
He maintains interests in Contract Law, Employment Law, and Commercial Law, and always looks for cost-effective ways to solve client problems. In his free time, Justin enjoys tennis, hiking, reading, and spending time with his friends and family.
- Indiana University (B.A.)
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D.)
- Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property Law
- Graduate Certificate in Health Law
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Indiana State Bar Association