Nicholas Bohney is an Associate at Camden & Meridew, P.C. Nick is a civil litigation attorney practicing primarily in the areas of business litigation, utility law, and civil collections. Mr. Bohney prides himself on paying close attention to detail to provide his clients with the opportunity to make the most informed decision possible.
Before becoming a law student at Michigan State University College of Law, Nick worked as a paralegal at Camden & Meridew. Nick received his undergraduate degree from Indiana University, where he was a Hutton Honors College member.
Nick spends his free time restoring an 1880s Victorian home he purchased with his wife, Meghan. He also enjoys salmon fishing on Lake Michigan, camping, and cheering on the Chicago Cubs.
Areas of Practice
- General Litigation
- Utilities Law (Damage to Underground Facilities Act)
- Civil Collections
- Michigan State University College of Law – Magna Cum Laude
- Indiana University Bloomington – Hutton Honors College
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Indiana Court of Appeals
- Indiana Circuit, Superior and City Courts
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association